Monday, April 6, 2009

More Milestones

Today Lexi signed "all done" when she was done eating and wanted to get down.  We've been practicing for a while, but its the first time she did it by herself.  It was too cute and so exciting for me.  She has started trying to imitate a lot of things and is kind of starting to imitating saying mamama and bababa.  

We have spring break this week and I have been loving spending time at home.  We have been spring cleaning and are going to go to Key Largo on Tuesday.  We're staying at the same place we stayed at for our honeymoon, only this time we'll have kids in tow.  Here's a pic of the view form our balcony last time...


We won't have a water view this time but I'll be sure to post pics from our tree view to compare:)



Lex has become very independent and is very sure about what she does and does not like.  She does NOT like pony tails but I am trying to work with her on it.  This is the first time i have successfully gotten them into her hair again.  I will continue to try (I'm not torturing her she doesn't care once they're in she just doesn't like sitting still for me to do it).

No comments:

Followers