Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a nice Easter.  Very laid back.  We found Easter baskets, visited with family, and ate lots of food.  I was totally bummed because with our vacation I didn't have time to go and buy Lexi and Easter dress.  One of the things I was looking most forward to about having a baby girl.  We put her in a couple of dresses that were from when she was younger but they were too small.  I almost made Ciara take me somewhere I could buy her one but we were running late for brunch with my family so we'll have to wait until next year.  (Or maybe I'll get one and stage some Easter pics).  Some pics of the kids enjoying their baskets and the best shot of Lex in the dress we picked in the end (Thank you Buela).





1 comment:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Followers