Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Awwwww...except not really

So I saw this post and HAD to get one for Lexi.  Of course it arrived today when so much homework due tomorrow I can't even think straight.  And of course I had to try it on and take pictures because who could resist.  I thought i'd just snap a few quick ones and then come finish my work.  Two hair changes, three underneath changes, three setting changes, and fifty or more pictures later and here I am finishing my homework, oh wait creating a blog post wasn't on my list of twenty things due tomorrow.  I guess it is now.  I might write it down just so I can cross something off:)  But oh so worth it!!!!!!


I got a couple of cute ones but she did NOT want to hold still.  I tried giving her a prop I thought might keep her still and be really cute.  


You can see how well that worked.

This is what the majority of the photos looked like:)  Its going to be nice this weekend so I'm going to take them someplace nice and springy and try again.

1 comment:

Carey said...

I'm so far behind on my blog reading!! I just had to comment on this though - how cute is she?!?! That purple looks so fantastic on her!! She's so cute :)

Followers