Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What a DAY!

So today took little Lexi out to get her two month shots. We have switched doctors and the new doctor seemed very nice. We are always a little uncomfortable talking about our relationship to new straight people. They tend to look at us like WOW thats different! Then again its a little funny when they ask us which one of us is the mom and we both answer at the same time. We are working these little things out slowly but surely. 

Anyway, Lexi is doing great she got high numbers on all her measurements. She is 11 pounds and 2 ounces which is 70th percentile for weight and 95th percentile in height (can't remember her actual height right now). She got her shots and she was so mad! It almost made me cry! She cried so hard I felt like I needed to as well. They gave her some oral solution that made her sleep for hours after the shots but when she woke up I was there. She opened her eyes and cried again. I think now she may think I am the shot lady. Which could very well be true since I do give myself shots everyday.  So here is a photo of Lexi after shots poor Baby!
      

No comments:

Followers