Sunday, September 14, 2008

SHE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!

YAY!!!!  Some of her milestones I'm recording the week that it started because its hard to say for sure what day counts as her first smile, or the first time she held her head up...but this milestone I know for sure!!!!!  I had to wake up at 5 to pump because I was so engorged it was painful when I moved.  I think it was probably a fluke but I truly enjoyed it!!!!

I think maybe why she was able to sleep through is because she had such a busy day.  We went to my fairy god sister's wedding yesterday which was PERFECT!!!!  She was awake and surprisingly not fussy most of the time (we were there from about 4 until 10).

Here she is with "Auntie" Maggie

And Nana

Oh and another milestone is that this week she has found her hand.  She loves when she gets it in to her mouth and can suck on it but gets very frustrated when she can't get it in there:)

1 comment:

Candice said...

Congrats!!! That's definitely a down side of breast feeding - the engorgement and not being able to fully enjoy those rare sleeping times.

Followers