Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Tuesday

So Auntie Maggie and Anna K. came over for dinner.  We made "beer butt chicken" last night and then Ciara made soup over the left over Chicken bones and stuff - yum.  Actually the soup is delicious and its one of the few very Spanish things Ciara cooks - unfortunately for me I can cook more Spanishy food then she can:(   I digress though....we had guests over to help us eat all the soup and Maggie thought it would be fun to style Lexi's hair.





Their internet hasn't come in yet after SIX visits from the people who are supposed to have installed it at their new place.  However this does mean they get a free wireless router and five free months of service.  Not bad but I know how annoying it is to have to wait for stuff as critical as the internet!!!!   Here's Anna getting her internet fix and enjoying a massage from my lovely chair.


No comments:

Followers