Monday, September 29, 2008

Lexi Biting

I have been such a slacker at blogging but Ciara has been doing such a lovely job keeping it up for me.  

Lexi is doing the funniest things lately she really loves biting and chewing on things and is trying to figure out how to get them into her mouth. We got some video tonight that was just so hilarious I had to share.  I'm not sure what she reminds me of...some kind of very hungry little animal. Here is a sample of what I mean:)



Its taking forever to upload so I'll just think of some other things to share.  She has become a complete night owl and loves to stay up late with me.  We keep saying that we are going to try to get her on a schedule but have not actually started trying to work on it.  I just have so much to do during the day it doesn't make any sense to wake her up and get nothing done.  I guess we will see how it goes.


No comments:

Followers