Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Alexis Renee

The other day I was talking to someone about Lexi's name.  I said most of the time we called her Lexi unless she was doing something that required us to call her Alexis.  When they asked what a seven week old could do that require me using her real name I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head...HOWEVER I have compiled my top three list of the things I have had to use her real name for since that conversation.

#3) When she is nursing and playing around and lets go which allows what seems like hundreds of tiny streams of milk to go spraying everywhere - MOST inconvenient if I am trying to be discrete in public!!!!

#2) Once again when she is nursing and has discovered another new trick that feels like she is BITING me - what's up with that by the way???  She has no teeth, what in the world makes that hurt so much?

and the #1 reason) When we were taking a bath together and tiny little bottom exploded with one of the largest bursts of poo I have seen to this day.  This particular incident required the use of both her names.  I felt so justified using her first and middle name I didn't even regret that giving her a middle name gave her FOUR names:)

1 comment:

The Osterstock Family said...

My list: #1 - how can I make my kid have so much hair?

#2 - How do you have time to hand make and send all of your thank you notes?

#3 - How can I become more like you?

I can't wait to meet the Lovely Lexi in person...can we add that one more word to her name?

Oh...and more later on the biting thing...I have some thoughts!

Followers