Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our Story - Part 1 (How we Began Ciara's point of view)

Let see where to start....First Online love really happens. I feel like all the Eharmony or Match stuff is a little more marketing and not enough real life. Yet in the case of myself and my future wife we were quite the online love match.  We didn't decide to get together for coffee or lunch
 for several months. I guess I wasn't as smooth of a talker as I thought.  Little did I know she had other things going on. Our first encounter before we really started the dating thing was when I saw her at the JC ( what we called the student hang out area).  I later emailed her and she told me that she was a grad student at the same school I went to.  Still no getting together. Later down the road I started working as a bartender at a local Lesbian Bar and guess who walks in to my bar. Good ole Megan.   She was looking a little out of place.  Megan has a young look to her which is really great when she is 
40 and she looks 23, but at a bar not so good. I thought she was underage and had snuck in. Anyway, she asked one of my co-workers about me and one thing lead to another. 
 
As I said before she had a few things going on in her life, such as a little toddler at home.  Boy was he a cutie pie.  After that night we talked and she told me a lot of things about herself and I did the same. When she told me about the little guy I thought dating was out but we could be good friends.  She later allowed me to meet her young son. I fell in Love with him ASAP! He was full of energy and was very funny. I'm a sucker for charming little kids. Our friendship later become are love story. Crazy I know but I now  have the Dream wife and family. Who can ask for more?

No comments:

Followers