Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HAPPY (Belated) BIRTHDAY Uncle Brenton







My brother came down from NYC to celebrate his birthday with his friends this weekend.  He came over for birthday cake and to see his niece and nephew.  Tyler absolutely ADORES him and they had fun playing the Wii games that were Ty's birthday present "from his cool uncle".  Check out the cake...my new hobby has been trying to recreate the C.ake Love cakes and
 cupcakes.  I made both the cake and the icing from scratch using the C.ake Love recipes.  If I can figure out how to pack them I'm going to take one up our newly named MHC in NYC reunion weekend on Saturday.  A group of my college buddies are meeting up because its been too long since we've seen each other and we're out of weddings to go to - well maybe one more coming up (wink wink Dev ).  

No comments:

Followers