Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pigtails and Stuff

Not too much to say today.  Our internet and tv and phone are all out.  Silly bundles.  Ciara got so annoyed on their third trip out to fix our problems that she canceled the service and kicked the technician out. Unfortunately we now have nothing!!!!  I called and its going to be set back up tomorrow....but its sad how much I rely on those three things!!!  Wanted to post these pics though while I do have some internet.  I know its sad I brought my computer over here to watch the Inauguration because I was in internet withdrawl:)

So close to Crawling..

Watching Obama Being sworn in.

Pigtails.

2 comments:

irongordon said...

How adorable!!!! She is such a little cutie! And I can't believe that she is up on all fours already getting ready to crawl! The twins are not even close...well, Brookie loves her belly but just kick her legs and paddles her arms like she is swimming in air...and Austin, well, he decides to roll over maybe once a week! I can't believe that we conceived on the same day and look how fast they are growing up!!!

Candice said...

loving the pigtails!

Followers