Monday, January 5, 2009

Look Who's Sitting Up..

She's starting to sit up for longer periods now.  She's still pretty wobbly especially if she's trying to get something.  I think she's pretty excited about it as you can see:)  And what is it about babies and remotes.  She had like ten toys on the bed with her (including her own toy remote) but was still most interested in the power cord for my computer and the remote.  I tell you we are in serious trouble when she starts crawling.  She's not even mobile and she's already into EVERYTHING!!!!





Tyler had basketball practice today which I think he enjoyed.  I didn't get a chance to get any pictures though because someone was squirming around and trying to escape from her car seat, or my arms like it was her job!!!  When we first got there she was so fascinated she sat really still.  I was so excited because I was able to read (I'm on the third book in the Twilight series, unfortunately a highly addictive series) but it lasted all of about three minutes and then no more reading for mommy.  She loves trying to turn the pages if she can reach them and screaming at me when she can't.  

Well this turned out to be a rather random post but thats just how my head is tonight....off to try to read some more and pray for lots of ice and sleet so that we at least get a delay tomorrow:):):)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait until you get to the fourth book! It's the best one I think... :)

irongordon said...

I can't believe how big she's getting, so fast!!! Wow, sitting already!

Followers