Sunday, December 21, 2008

Xmas Poses...


Today we went out and got some last minute shopping done. What a crazy thing to do! I still didn't get all the gifts for family and friends. I'm going again Monday because it was just to busy today. I also took a look at some little doggies for my sis. I found the perfect dog, a peekaboo but they didn't let me adopt it. They said they don't let you adopt dogs for gifts. I will try again Monday to see what I can find. It was so little and cute. 

Lexi is now making a lot of new nosies. She likes to grunt and screech. She is really funny when she wants something. 

Tyler wants everything for Christmas. I believe we have spoiled him a little. I have a few surprises for him but I'm not buying him everything. I can't wait until the Big Day. I got Megan something awesome and I really want to see her face. 
OK well it was a busy day for us and its done now. We will relax tomorrow and clean. I'm Hispanic and its traditional to have a clean house on Christmas and to start off the year. Megan thinks I'm a little silly about that but its what I know. So we clean and clean well. 

Anyway, here are a few new Christmas photos from our photographer (Lara) she is so great! She was booked for December but made some room for us so we could have some Xmas photos of the Family. I can now send out the greeting cards to friends and family. I want to wish everyone a Happy New year and a plentiful Christmas. 




1 comment:

Candice said...

i LOVE that heart one.

Followers