Thursday, December 18, 2008

Family Photo


Today we just got a photo back from our photo shoot for HRC. We volunteered to be a family for an adoption campaign for HRC. I guess we felt pretty diverse and when we got the photo today we all seem to blend together well. I wish we had more shots the photo is just great. 

This week Tyler was out sick from school with a stomach virus and now I think he has a respiratory infection. Having two kids a home is something else. Lexi seems to love her brother being home yet she wants all the attention. Luckily Tyler has so much stuff to play with he doesn't mind so much. We also just got our Christmas tree but I have been having a hard time finding our Christmas tree stand. That being said I also had a hard time finding a Christmas tree stand in the local area. Home Depot was sold out and the Local Lowes had none either. So I made a few more calls and found one at the mom and pop hardware store. I was amazed I mean I didn't think these small guys where making it now days. Yet I'm so happy because they were there and now I have what I need. So tomorrow ill have 2 kids and a tree to put up. Always things to do and so little time. ;-)

1 comment:

Carey said...

LOVE the picture!!!!!!

Followers