Sunday, December 7, 2008

Panama

So I have just got back from my visit to Panama on Friday. My reason for the visit was because my grandmother has breast cancer and she is doing very well considering. My Grandmother is the toughest 72~, I'm not sure exactly how old she is because she doesn't want to tell me. Panama has no real public transportation, what they do have are very inexpensive taxi's and souped up school buses. My grandmother had Chemo one of the day's I was there and she was at the hospital all day from 4am to about 330pm. After she was done she waited for a taxi for about an hour and no show. She had to walk a half a mile down a hill to another spot to pick up a cab.  I was impressed she did that even after the chemo and  I was a little mad that her taxi didn't show. Other than just visiting my family and asking about my family tree it was an uneventful visit. I was highly torchured that I had to leave Megan and the kids. Yet I needed to visit my grandmother. 

No comments:

Followers