Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Friends Wedding...

What a weekend....A friend of ours got married and at a really neat place in Maryland called The Maryland Renaissance Festival. I had never been to such a cool place. I went once to Medieval Times,  butt this was bigger and just a lot more to do. I really had a blast and would recommend others to check it out, especially if you if have little active boys or little girls that love to dress up. Our son Tyler just couldn't get enough of the archery and jousting. They even had elephant rides & pony rides for the kids. Our friends found this great place last year and decided to tie the knot there. I also was told the mead (a mixture of beer and wine) is the best stuff available. I wasn't sure what to make of it. It was very different and Im not sure that I would try it again. Anyway here are some shots of the festival just to show everyone the action:

Tyler and his Buddy

The bridesmaids


The Bride and Groom cutting the cake

Groomsmen talking about chainmail


Tyler as an Archer

Tyler falling off Jacob's Ladder


The Elephant Ride

Tyler playing with the bubbles


Megan,Tyler & Lexi

No comments:

Followers