Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall for Fairfax

Yesterday I took Lexi, Ty, and his friend to Fall for Fairfax.  I have to say I will not attempt something like that by myself again.  I took the jogging stroller because Ciara says it is best for being on the grass but man was that thing a pain in the butt.  Sure it went over the grass but what is up with those things not turning!!!!  The stupid stroller had to be on two wheels to make even a small shift in direction. I got the added pleasure of the Jonas Brothers being plugged in because Ty had to show off how his friend could plug in his ipod and they could listen through the joggers speakers.  After about twenty minutes Lexi decided she had enough of it also....As you can see she doesn't quite fit into it yet so that might have been part of the problem.


So I was trying to maneuver a stroller while carrying a baby and running after two eight year old boys.  By the end of the I just gave in and let Ty push it.  I think most of the people he ran over couldn't be too mad and maybe even felt somewhat sympathetic watching my carrying and trying to calm a screaming baby and keep up with the boys playing bumper stroller.  I have also been experiencing some serious post pregnancy/baby brain.  When I got their I discovered that I had only one wipe left and ZERO burp rags.  So of course Lexi had a HUGE blowout and I don't even remember how many times she spit up.  Her blanket was so foul by the end of the day I had to do laundry when I got home.  So needless to say I did not get many photos.  The two I managed to get were from before we got into the actual fair but cute nonetheless.


Lexi has started to take some interests in getting some toys into her mouth.  Its super cute because she tries so hard to get them in there but then when she does she looks really mad.  Maybe she doesn't like the taste:)

No comments:

Followers