Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today is a great day! I love food and so it the best day ever. We just eat, nap and maybe a football game to watch. We had plans to visit a few places and decided that one is just enough for us. Megan also made a great pie Pecan. She is an amazing baker and I make jokes that its why I decided to spend the rest of my days with her. She is really good at baking. We are also getting up at like 3am or 4am to do some shopping tomorrow. Im very excited about the deals and Im trying to get a good HDTV. Megan thinks Im a nut to do this but its on sale for cheap! You can't beat $400 less than a usual price right!?  So I wish everyone a Happy Turkey day and get ready for left overs! lol

Hanging waiting to eat


Tyler playing PC games.




Family Photo

No comments:

Followers