Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Mullet

So I'm thinking Lexi has a full blown mullet. Its cute and all but Im going to have to get rid of it ASAP! I know she is a little young for a hair cut but she has a lot of hair. This came up today at our morning meeting. I call it this because we discuss what are plans are for the day and how we are to get them done. She is a very serious child so I think this will go well with her personally. So we are feeding and eating. Lexi then grabs a big chunk of rice cereal and smears it in her hair. At that time I notice it more than before. I have done a little research on the mullet because I thought it would be fun to do. I have to confess as well I had a little curly mullet as a kid. Not cute at all and I don't know why I thought it was the bomb (no photos of the crazy do). Here is a cute website of Child Mullets and after looking at this site Lexi had no mullet at all. 


Here is the mullet yet hard to see but it is long!



Here is the do after I trimmed it up.










It was very hard to trim because she a wiggly baby but I got it done. Megan was a little mad but it looks so much better now. Sorry Love bug (Megan)

No comments:

Followers