Saturday, October 9, 2010

TTC Update

Well we did get our BFP but from the very beginning it didn't look good. We had low betas that doubled and the day they caught up i started spotting. I had a ridiculous amount of blood draws and ultrasounds and they could never find the pregnancy for sure. I had two trips to the ER, one ambulance ride, and was admitted once. They think they found it outside of the uterus and outside of the tube but were never sure. We saw a lot of different doctors and I swear got a different answer from each one (one night in the ER they said i was bleeding internally and could have the surgery or could just go home and wait and see) I chose to go home and the next dr i spoke to said the other one was wrong it wasn't blood just fluid and i was fine (thank god i didn't opt for the surgery!!!!). It was a long and hard roller coaster ride but finally the pain has for the most part stopped, my beta levels are dropping like they are supposed to, and now begins the waiting game until we can try again (three months i think because we had to get the Metho shot to terminate the pregnancy).

2 comments:

2 AFRO DADS said...

Sorry to hear that your pregnancy was not sucessful on this occasion, but I know your time will come soon when you add to your beautiful family.

Best wishes!

M said...

So sorry to hear that. I just went through a miscarriage and it sucks. I just keep thinking everything happens for a reason. Good luck on your next try!! :)

Followers