Monday, November 2, 2009

We had a wonderful Halloween. I thought Alexis was going to go crazy when she figured out if she went up to the house that she would get some candy. She discovered that she didn't have to get out of her stroller, and her brother would just run and deliver the candy to her:) I think if we had gone in our neighborhood where the doors were closer to the sidewalk she would have gotten more into it. We went to a friend's neighborhood which was awesome for Tyler - TONS of houses and most of them handing out candy!!!! I can't even imagine how much he would have gotten if it hadn't started raining.






The next day we couldn't get the pumpkin full of candy out of her hands (as illustrated by the pictures of her taking it to naptime with her). After she fell asleep I was able to hide it and today she hasn't remembered it because her Mama kept her busy with a trip to the mall for storytime, a train ride, watching the fish at LL Bean, and a pretzel!!! I miss out on so much fun now that I'm working:)



No comments:

Followers