Friday, August 21, 2009

New Threads and Kicks:)

I had to post a picture of me in my new grown up attire that I wear to work now. I had to step it up because I can no longer use the excuse that I spend the day on the floor and covered in all kinds of fun stuff left behind by preschoolers. Ciara is having almost as much fun dressing me as I do dressing Lexi.


Speaking of Lexi I had to post a picture of her in her pink cowgirl boots (Thank you aunties Brooke and Perry!!!!!). It was much harder to get a picture than I thought it was going to be because she learned how to get around in them very quickly. When they would fall off she would bring them back to me to put them back on:)

2 comments:

Sweet Lover said...

you are a fine dressed up woman! If I was working with you I would have to get your Digits!

brooke bull said...

Looking good, career woman! And, btw, those boots were actually from aunties perry and Rahzi. Didn't want to claim credit where there was none due...

Followers