Thursday, July 16, 2009

Allergy Test

Our poor baby had to get allergy testing. We took her in because she had this horrible rash/excema all over her poor little body. We thought it was allergy related so we went in to figure out what in the world we were feeding her that was messing her up so much. Good news is the only extra thing she is allergic to that we didn't know about is dust mites. She was such a good sport about the whole thing. It also turns out that the other stuff all over her body is a fungal infection that has gotten infected in places. We make a mixture of neosporin, lotrimin, and cortisone and spread it all over her poor little body. Now she has to take a medicine which she HATES and she has to take a teaspoon of it every night.

The big patch (1,2) is peanuts (bad allergy to that!!!)

In non baby/kid related news I finished my classes for my Applied Behavior Analysis certificate. Now I just have to do my supervision hours (1500) and pass the exam and I'll be a board certified behavior analyst:)

No comments:

Followers