Saturday, February 14, 2009

YAY D.ukem

Last night we went out for Ethiopian food.  It was a craving that I developed when I was pregnant with Lexi.  I made Ciara take me for lunch probably five or six times in the last couple months of the pregnancy.  We hadn't been since she was born, so I was really excited.  

Ciara is far less cautious with what she lets Lexi eat, especially when I'm not around, but sometimes even when I'm sitting right there.  She let her try the Inerja (the "bread" you eat the meal with), with some of the mild sauce on it.  Lex loved it.  She wanted nothing to do with the baby food I brought and tried to feed her after I got on Ciara for feeding her the grown up food.  

Lex begging mama to give her some more.


Taking things into her own hands when Mommy says no.  Luckily this time I caught it before any major damage was done.  The one time we weren't as fast Ciara's drink somehow ended up in her lap - whoops.


Mommy relents and lets Mama feed her.

We went to the bookstore after dinner and had fun pulling all of the books off the shelf.

Followers